1. Conduit Duct rod, hand frame with wheels.
- Fiberglass core
- Polypropylene coat
- Wear resistance is small
There are two size diameter of duct rod: 4.5mm and 6.0mm.
6.mm duct rod Length you choose: 30M, 40M, 50M, 60M, 70M, 80M, 90M, 100M, 120M, 150M.
2. Features and benefits:
- Light weight ,durable ,resistance to acid ,aging resistant ,corrosion resistant.
- High tensible stength and bending properties,which make it to go through narrow pipes easily.
- Good temperature adaptability ,the product will not soften in hot weather /nor become brittle in cold weather.
- It is usability will not be affected by temperature.
- Outer protect layer are made of high density polyethylene engineering plastic ,which has good anti-UV capability.
- Over was coated with long-term UV-resistant polyethylene.
- It surface has the advantages of smooth,wear-resistant and long service life.
- There are meter mark on the protect layer of duct rodder
- The length is 100m to 400m.
- There are kinds of colors for the rod to choose.
3. Technical Data of Duct Rodders
1) Reinforce Fiberglass core
||Data and value
|Glass content of inner part
|Material of pulling rod
||Epoxy fiber glass (inner) and high density polyethylene(outer)
|Work situation temperature
2) Mechanical properties
|Min pulling strength
|Consistency of rod
|Elongation at Break
3) Polyethylene cover
Material: Medium Density polyethylene resin for the insulating and jacketing of telecommunication cables.
|Environment stress & crack resistance
4. Frame specification and feature
- Welded by high-quality steel,sturdy and durable ,with good compression resistance capaicty and proper structure ,is able to keep its shape under the pressure of 10KM.
- Smooth and uniform welding,firm solder joints,no incomplete and lack of welding slag,the whole frame will be polished after welding.
- Equipped with brake device or without brake device.
- Tilting type handle ,which is convenient for pushing and pulling when you need to move the frame to the direction where your body is ,to push the frame .Using the wheels on the bottom of the frame for supporting to make the moving easily.
- There is a roller and a ring on the top side and bottom silde of the frame respecitively.both of them are usded for the convenience of duct rodder going through ,and protect the protect cover from being scracthed.